Rockdoor have been the driving force behind composite door technology for over 20 years. With their stunning features, it allows people to feel safe and secure in their homes. The Ultimate Series are the toughest, safest and most energy efficient doors. In this blog post we are providing you with the complete guide to the Ultimate Series which will help you decide on the type of door you want.
Benefits of a Rockdoor
- Preventing burglaries with their nickel-coated solid brass hook locks and it is proven very difficult for a rock door to be forced open
- Features S-Glaze Technology. This is where the glass is locked inside the door for life which is good for security purposes meaning it cannot be removed by burglars as well as the thermal efficiency side. It is specially coated in double glazed units, allowing no air to pass through giving the doors an energy rating of A++
- The core of a Rockdoor is 60% stronger than a standard composite door
- Tailor made meaning every door is uniquely created to fit your home. This increases the security measures as well as the energy efficiency because it makes sure that there are no gaps and it fits perfectly.
- Made by Carbon Fiber which is used to build Formula 1 Racing Cars, Orbiting Satellites and Fighter Jets which proves that Rockdoors are guaranteed to withstand phenomenal force
- 3 star cylinder – Master Locksmith Association’s highest possible rating – SS312 Solid Secure Diamond Status
Indiana & Dakota
These doors are not only stylish and secure, they are the most energy efficient doors on the market, keeping the warmth in and the cold out.
Stunning in Grey, Black, Chartwell Green or with natural wood effects, these doors have S-Glazed glass units which will light up a dull porch or hallway.
These doors were designed to create a 3D effect with their cube design for the glass which is considered it’s best fit with a modern, contemporary home.
Illinois & Portland
The priority of these doors is letting the light into your home however with the S-Glaze glass it ensures that your door is secure.
These doors are a modern take on a traditional classic. With their Victorian characteristics, it creates contemporary styling to your home.
There are many stunning glass design options available which will look great as your front or back door.
Arcacia, Montana, Georgia & Kentucky
These doors are modelled on timber doors but without the limitations and drawbacks of wood giving you a longer lasting, more secure timber like door.
Regency, Colonial & Windsor
These doors are perfect as a front or back door for a terrace or town house which makes it one of our most popular models giving you safety, security and energy efficiency.
Carolina & Tennessee
This Rockdoor design is giving you a safer and more secure spin on a Georgian looking door.
English Cottage & Cottage
These doors offer you colour matched drip bars as well as wrought iron handles helping you blend into the quaint cottage setting.
Ultimate Stable Door
These doors are for charm and convenience and an ultimate favourite for cottages and homes open to terraces or gardens.
These doors are the first in the industry to achieve Secured by Design accreditation for Safety and Security.